1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to a user’s computer, mobile phone or other accessing device when you visit a web page, allowing you to obtain browsing-related information or a code that uniquely identifies the user.
3. Deactivate or delete cookies
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
2. Types of Cookies and Purpose of Use
- Technology: allows the user to navigate the different options or use of the service present therein, for example, to control traffic and data communication, to identify sessions, to access restricted access components, to use secure elements during navigation, to store content.
- Personalization: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user terminal (eg remembering video playback preferences). Third-party cookies: MB BENALMADENA, cookies managed by service providers other than SLU
|Name||Purpose||Own or third party|
|ARRAffinity||Azure (load balance to ensure that visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any given browsing session)||plugin|
|1P_JAR||targeting / advertising||plugin|